High Speed CNC Plate Punching and Marking Machine Model BNC100
Used for punch and mark of joint plate in the field of iron tower.
It is also used to punch and mark metal plate of other trade.
1. The machine-frame is made by C-type plate welding, with good
rigidity and big handling space. The machine sets three
die-stations (among them, one is the marking die-station),
automatic switching die-stations. Clamping system can adapt to
different work piece, with zero baffles as datum mark, and work
piece supported by rolling-ball working table. Axis X & Y
action should be controlled by servo motor and ball-screw driving,
and double-axis CNC system controls the position of punching, so as
to make the whole machining process automatically; operator may
input the sizes of work piece to computer for repeated calling
program in the future.
2. Adopt CNC technology, servo motor in feeding, with high
efficiency, stable work piece precision.
3. Important functional components adopt modular assembly, easy to
4. Carry out punching, marking and drilling on the one plate.
5. Drilling unit has the functions including rapid falling, slow
work-feeding and quick feeding back to improve working efficiency.
6. Easy programming, may input the diameter of holes, position and
the quantity of work piece to computer, and also may use the
program generated by lofting software, or adopt direct conversion
7. With function of self-diagnosis for failures.
8. Lighten the working strength of workers.
Product Basic Parameter
|Max size of work piece L×W(mm)||1500×800|
|Max. diameter of punching (mm)||Φ26|
|Plate thickness of punching (mm)||5～25 (Q 235)|
|Punching force (KN)||1000|
|Marking force (KN)||800|
|Min. distance between hole and plate edge (mm)||25|
|Dimensions of characters (mm)||14×10×19 By customers’ request|
|Quantity of character||12|
|Precision||Accordance with GB2694|
|Programming mode||Input by keyboard, RS232 interface and USB interface|
|Overall dimensions L×W×H (mm)||3200×3000×1900|
Main Components of BNC100:
|2||Servo Motor||Japan YASKAWA|
|3||Servo Driver||Japan YASKAWA|
|4||Business Computer||China Lenovo|
|7||Air switch||France Schneider|
|8||Reversing valve||Italy ATOS|