Hot Selling Steam Boiler Heating Element Super Heater And Reheater
Heating Element Super Heater And Reheater Introduction
1. The Rankine Cycle equipped with a reheater, will have at least
two levels of steam turbine: high pressure turbine and low pressure
2. High pressure steam turbine output steam, commonly known as cold
reheat steam, has lower pressure and temperature of main steam,
before entering the turbine.
3. Although the cold reheat pressure is drop significantly, it
still has not reached its saturation point. So, if this steam
reheated, it will return to superheated steam. Therefore the cold
reheat steam that exits the high pressure turbine, will be reheated
back into the boiler.
1. Reheater is a part of boiler which to reheat steam output from
the first level of steam turbine.
2. Reheated steam will again absorb the heat energy from boiler to
be used in the next level steam turbine.
3. Reheater is one way to improve the thermal efficiency of the
Reheater Type & Characteristics
1. The diameter of the tube is generally 30-60 mm. It has a
relatively dense pipe group, which is arranged in flue gas
temperature 450 - 1000 C, and is scoured horizontally and
vertically by flue gas.
2. The flue gas mainly convects heat to the pipe, and some
radiation absorbs heat. The former absorbs the radiation heat
of the furnace flame, while the latter absorbs part of the
3. In power plant boilers above 10 MPa, both screen and serpentine
tube superheaters are usually used to increase heat absorption.
4. The wall superheater applied on the inner wall of the furnace is
radiation superheater, which is seldom used. The wall-enclosed
superheater is used to form the top of the furnace and the wall of
the convective flue duct in a large-capacity power plant boiler.
5. The light furnace wall is made of insulating material. The
picture shows the arrangement of several superheaters. Small
capacity industrial boilers equipped with superheaters usually use
convective superheaters of single-stage tubes to meet the
|Pendant-type||1.Firm structural support||1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge
the water that accumulates in the bottom.||supported from above|
|Inverted-type||1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam||1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow||Supported from below|
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
|1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the
convective type||Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main
|Material||carbon steel, alloy steel , or durable heat steel|
|Tube W.T.||0.8mm- 15mm|